A sabbatical may be granted to a faculty member to pursue independent study and research or travel. A faculty member is eligible to apply for one semester of sabbatical leave following three or more consecutive years of service. A sabbatical leave taken during the summer session shall be considered a semester for leave purposes. Compensation for the leave period is usually at the rate of seventy-five percent of the salary the individual would normally receive during the period of time the sabbatical leave is granted. Sabbaticals are submitted in the fall of each year for the following academic year and are approved through the faculty member’s normal administrative chain-of command and the President as supportive of the purposes of the sabbatical.
Deadline to submit is November 18th. Please submit your application to the Provost Office (email@example.com).
- American Council of Learned Societies - ACLS Fellowship
- American Council of Learned Societies - Frederick Burkhardt Residential Fellowships for Recently Tenured Scholars
- American Council of Learned Societies - ACLS Collaborative Research Fellowships
- Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES) - 2014-2015 Traditional Fulbright Scholar Program
- George A. and Eliza Howard Foundation - 2013-2014 Howard Fellowships in Painting, Sculpture, and the History of Art
- Institute for Advanced Study - Fellowships for Scholars Academic Year 2013-2014
- James McKeen Cattell Fund - James McKeen Cattell Fund Fellowship
- Loeb Classical Library Foundation - Loeb Classical Library Foundation Fellowship
- National Endowment for the Humanities - Fellowship
- Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study - 2013-2014 Fellowship Program
- The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute - Clark Fellowship Program in Art History
- The U.S. Department of Education Office of Postsecondary Education - Fulbright-Hays Faculty Research Abroad Fellowship Program