Quick resources are available on a variety of teaching topics—ideal for providing you with some quick ideas or starting points to explore various aspects of teaching.
- Annotated bibliography of literature related to active learning classrooms. (University of Minnesota)
- The National Center for Case Studies in the Sciences. Promotes the nationwide application of active learning techniques to the teaching of science, with a particular emphasis on case studies and problem-based learning.
Teaching and Learning
- Bibliographies on Teaching and Learning, general Bibliography on Teaching and Learning (Montclair State University)
- Berkeley Compendium of Suggestions for Teaching with Excellence,
Presented as a series of suggestions for improving teaching, this compendium describes more than 200 teaching techniques that faculty members have found to be effective in their courses at the University of California, Berkeley.
- The National Teaching and Learning Forum. The National Teaching & Learning Forum covers the breadth of college teaching and learning issues.
Teaching as Scholarship
- Ernest Boyer's Scholarship Reconsidered