The Task Force was charged with examining the University’s effectiveness, as well as weaknesses and challenges, regarding international education, and with developing a comprehensive International Initiatives Task Force Report to remedy the current dispersion of international initiatives on campus, in the following areas:
- Study abroad
- Agreements with international universities, agencies, and governmental bodies
- Exchange programs for students and faculty
- Linkage with the area community in international affairs and programs
- Awards programs such as Fulbright, Rhodes, etc.
- Recruitment and support for international students
- Development of additional academic agreements with universities outside the U.S.
- International extra-‐curricular and co-‐curricular programming on campus
- Internationalization of the curriculum for undergraduates