Each spring, faculty and staff are asked to volunteer for a University committee by completing the University Commit
This is the Office of Community Service application for the Exceptional Service Award provided by the UL Lafayette Dean of Community Service for Spring 2016 graduating seniors and graduate students.
This application must be complete no later than Friday, April 29, 2016 and is limited to UL Lafayette students who meet the following criteria:
1. The student is graduating in May 2016 or is a current student in a UL Lafayette graduate program.
2. The student is a current or former member of a UL Lafayette campus-based organization that participates in documented community service activities - OR - has documented course-based service-learning hours.
3. The student will have completed a minimum of 200 service hours (community and service-learning combined), over a maximum of four-years, by Friday, April 29, 2016 (last day of classes).
4. There is a current University faculty or staff member who can verify the applicant's campus-based or course-related service.
5. The student will have completed the online application for the Exceptional Service Award no later than April 29, 2016.
Eligibility for this award is based entirely on documented university-based individual, class and organization service and there is no cost to the student to submit the application.